Bring new life to paper cutters
Technology moves quickly. The first thing to become obsolete on a paper cutter is the computer. The microcut® allows you to completely replace your computer to automate jobs, increase productivity and bring new life to an older paper cutter. Our Microcut ECO is our top of the line unit featuring a 10” wide touch screen.
We designed the Microcut ECO as a powerful and economic option specifically targeted for smaller format machines 37” (95cm) or smaller. The ECO quickly and efficiently moves the backgauge into correct position more accurately than skilled manual operation.
A full-color, 7” capacitive format touch screen display guides the operator, with all operations presented in an intuitive, easy-to- understand format. Setup is fast and simple, with no complicated codes to memorize or reference.
The system frees the operator from the wasted time and risk of error associated with repetitive data entry. Its ability to automatically program a job while cutting the first lift turns setup time into production time, making automation effective for even two and three lift jobs.
The entry and review of programs is quick and easy. Fractions, corrections, additions, or deletions can be easily entered through the keyboard. Non volatile memory insures data is never lost.
Many paper cutters already have some form of automatic backgauge control, but may have become difficult and expensive, if not impossible, to maintain. These machines are generally sound mechanically and, with the addition of Microcut ECO, can quickly and easily be returned to a high level of productivity and reliability for a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
Why choose the Microcut?
Here are four reasons for you to consider the Microcut ECO for your paper cutter:
- Reduces your reliance on parts that are no longer available
- Avoids costly replacement parts if they are available
- Boosts your paper cutters accuracy
- Extends the life of your paper cutter
The Compatible Brands
Here are the brands of paper cutters on which Microcut systems can be installed. Don’t see your paper cutter brand? Contact Us.
- SCHNEIDER ENGINEERING
- DEXTER LAWSON
- HARRIS SEYBOLD
- BAUM CUT
Microcut® ECO Features
- 7” wide format touch screen display
- Over 400,000+ cut locations
- USB port for data exchange and software updates
- Designed for cutters 37” (95cm) or smaller
Microcut® Standard Features
- Modular, solid-state circuitry
- Microprocessor-controlled, infinitely variable backgauge drive
- Repeatability of backgauge position to +/-.002 inches (.05 mm)
- Measurements in inches, centimeters, millimeters or sun
- Automatic back-gauge return
- Operator-defined inch or metric display
- Program entry or correction through keyboard with the backgauge stationary or when cutting lifts
- Automatic computation and entry of fractions
- Insertion or deletion of commands from existing programs
- Stock eject, turnaround, loading points and job information
- Infinite lay compensate mode for as many sides as requested
- Non-volatile memory—no batteries required for memory support
- Optional auxiliary controls for air table
- Speed range is 24 - 960 inches per minute depending the machine size and condition
- Self-diagnostic electronics
- Electrical specifications: 85 - 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1 KVA
- Parts are warranted for one year from date of shipment against defects and workmanship